Friday, September 17, 2010

Tag You're it!

I'm still in Oxnard, so Tagging I'm used to. I got tagged by my friend CHERIE (love that girl) which means it's my turn to share:

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

Near Family and Friends. Preferably not too city and not too country. Somewhere in between.


2. What's your favorite article of clothing?

anything comfortable.


3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Personality. Ok. I'm lying. I'm a butt woman.


4. What's the last CD that you bought?

I think the last time I bought a CD, they were actually called tapes. hee hee. Probably Toby Keith. I really can't remember.


5. Where's your favorite place to be?

with my hubby and kids.


6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

in the house, alone, overnight.


7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?

Feet. Shoulders. Hands. Who can pick just one?


8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

I'd love either. However, I'm neither.


9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

6:45 to get the kids up and ready for school.


10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Pampered Chef food chopper.


11. What makes you really angry?

Dishonesty.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I'd like to play the piano well. Still trying.

13. Favorite color?
Autumn Colors.


14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?

How about a truck. I SOOO badly want a truck someday. Raised. Roll Rack. Chrome bumpers.


15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Most Positively.


16. Favorite children's book?

Dr. Seuss "What was I scared of?" "I said, 'I do not fear those pants With nobody inside them.' I said, and said, and said those words. I said them. But I lied them." hee hee!


17. What is your favorite season?

I grew up in California. What are seasons?


18. What is your least favorite household chore?

Cleaning. Laundry. Vacuuming. Dusting. Pretty much everything.


19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Levitation powers. I could just levitate the cars on the freeway that can't seem to drive normal. Someone cuts me off....LEVITATE!!


20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?

No tattoos thank you.


21. Can you juggle?

Not even close. Charlie can. I leave it to him.


22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

My Uncle Graig. He died just after I was born. I've heard he was a pretty cool person.


23. What's your favorite day?

Whatever Day Charlie doesn't have to work.


24. What's in the trunk of your car?

A stroller.


25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

HAMBURGER! Don't like sushi



Maybe I will tag Melanie Johnson since she just sent me a link to her blog.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED this post. Partly because it is funny, but mostly because it reminds me how much I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete