Friday, September 17, 2010

Father in Laws Wedding

Charlie's Father, Arthur, was married this week and we were able to attend. I think I have learned more about the Temples, the gospel and Jesus Christ while attending sealings in the Temple. How amazing! It brings such great joy, peace, and love to my soul. I'm grateful for all the sealings I've been able to attend.

Arthur Brooks married Linda Hanson on Tuesday, August 8, 2006 in the San Diego Temple. They were beaming with happiness and watching them, you couldn't help but smile. I can't wait to get to know Linda and her family more. I met two of her good friends who were in attendance. Amazing people. It wasn't exactly a traditional wedding (meaning, no white gown, veil, and all that jazz). It was simple and beautiful.

San_diego_temple_copy


Rings01bw_copy

Arthur_linda07bw_copy

Dip01_copy

No comments:

Post a Comment