Friday, September 17, 2010

Have You Ever?

Have you ever been going about your every day things and had a sudden flash of revelation, inspiration, understanding (whatever you want to call it)? That very thing happened to me today.

I had a sudden image of what hell is going to be like!

It was a large room, filled with PILES and PILES of dirty laundry....and I had to do it all! There were stains, dirt, caked in grime, molding, disgusting, unclean clothes! And it wouldn't stop, the piles went on forever. I could feel my heart sinking as I waded through the devastating scene that was before me. I felt sadness, dread, depression, and desperation as I had to begin the tedious task before me.

Then I came back to reality, looked around my laundry room and realized ...........................

IT WAS NOT A DREAM!

Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment