Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It truly was a "Happy" Mothers day. Charlie woke up with the baby all night, so I was able to get some real sleep. I woke up to breakfast in bed. Charlie and the girls made me french toast with jam and powdered sugar and then some oranges and Chocolate milk. The girls gave me the gifts they made. All of them gave me at least 2 cards each that they made on the computer or at school. Resa bought me some gum and Jillian had made a ceramic tile at school of fish and seaweed. Then we got ready for church, had a wonderful day at church and then came home for dinner at mom and dads and then over to Charlie's mom's house to give her a card and then back to mom and dad's for dessert to celebrate Christa's birthday. What I nice relaxing day. A truly wonderful Mothers Day. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment