Friday, September 17, 2010

10 Years Today!

Wedding_1 Ten Years ago today, in the LDS San Diego, California Temple, Charlie and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity



We were both young and had no clue what we were getting ourselves into. Even with all of our challenges and struggles, if I had it to do over, I would a million times over.



He is my one true love. My knight in shining armor. My companion. My best friend. My lover. My eternal mate. I love him with all my heart and am happier and more in love today than on our wedding day. (And anyone there would tell you, that I was pretty giddy).



Ipod_nano_1



Charlie surprised me yesterday with my Anniversary Gift. This was a surprise for 2 reasons. 1) It was the day before our anniversary. A package came and I supposed it to be computer parts and so never even considered it for me. 2) We hadn't even discussed getting anything for each other, other than the cruise we took a couple months ago to celebrate our anniversary. So this was done all on his own. This was his idea, after me having only mentioned that I should have traded in my new pink razer phone for the itunes phone. But above and beyond the gift alone (which was enough for me), the kicker, is.... He had it engraved! "Happy 10th, I love you more than words can say". I almost cried when I saw the engraving. I love the gift, but more, I love that he did this on his own. I love that he had it engraved. I love that I didn't coach him to do it. I love him....more than words can say!

Happy 10th Anniversary honey. Here's to the rest of eternity together. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment