Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Slacker

That seems to be the title of all of my blog posts as of late. Since getting my iPhone I don't have much need to get on my laptop other than to edit photos. So blogging is the last thing on my mind. But then when I get a chance to go and check all my friends blogs and their updates, it makes me wish I were a better blogger. So that is my goal this year. To do better.

January has already passed in a whirlwind of craziness (what else can you expect from our family).
The year started with a split in our ward. So a new ward meant a new calling. Charlie was recalled to be executive secretary for the bishop and I was asked to serve as the first councilor in the Young Women organization. I am LOVING every minute of it. January also brought a little snow. Enough to have church canceled. I've been busy working out (still have quite a few pounds to lose, but I'm half way there), being mom to 6 kids, PTA, baking cakes for friends, loss of a family friend, my father having a stroke and being hospitalized.
Emilyn was awarded first prize for an essay that she wrote and it was published in a small book along with several other winners from each of the districts schools.
It was a rollercoaster month. I was ready for February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment